I have the live demo on VS development server download of the Feb 5 release you put out for the live demo. It seems as if there is a bug in the CRUD modal popup. I thought it was just my code, but i was able to duplicate
it in the development server version.
Steps to duplicate
1. Run the development server
2. Click on foobar under "Combined demos"
3. Click "Edit"
Next Steps depend on the browser you use...
1. With the edit window open, hit the resize window button in between minimize and close. You should see the modal window grow in size.
2. Maximize window, it stays the same
3. Close modal window
4. Hit any edit and the window will now be super sized
1. Hit the edit button, it will be maximized immediately
Firefox/Chrome altenate method
1. click edit
2. open firebug
3. window will have expanded once firebug is run
In my normal code i was able to duplicate it by creating the basic "hey" popup on your instrucables page.
Let me know if you need screenshots or if you want me to put together a mini app that duplicates it again...